Harvest Male Moroccan Black Soap
Morocco is known as the land of many beauty secrets. The Moroccan black soap has lots of benefits and is used by many people for a better and clearer skin.
The main benefits of Moroccan black soap are:
1. AGEING BENEFITS: Moroccan black soap is a rich source of antioxidants and Vitamin A, which makes it very healthy for the skin. The antioxidants present in the soap helps to boost skin cell renewal which in turn helps to form a smooth complexion and gets rid of wrinkles. The Vitamin A present in the oil helps to plump out the skin and gets rid of those signs of premature ageing.
2. HELPS TO IMPROVE SKIN TEXTURE: Because of the high amount of Vitamin E present in it, it strengthens your tissue structure and leaves you with a clear and smooth skin.
3. HELPS TO GET RID OF SKIN DISCOLORATIONS AND SKIN IRRITATIONS: The Vitamin A and Vitamin E, present in Moroccan black soap protects your skin from any environmental damage. If you have those annoying brown spots or discolorations, then black soap will be ideal for you. If you manage to use it regularly, then you will definitely have an even skin tone. The acid present in the black soap has anti bacterial properties and is a great remedy for painful skin irritations. It also provides you relief from rashes and those painful red areas.
4. DEEP SKIN CLEANSING: Because of its anti-bacterial properties, it is ideal for deep skin cleansing. It's great for skin problems like acne. Being non-comedogenic in nature, you don't have to worry about blocking pores.
5. EXFOLIATE: As we have as many as thirty layers of dead skin cells which are blocking the pores, exfoliation is extremely important if we want a smooth and wrinkle-free skin. Exfoliation basically means getting rid of those dead skin cells from the epidermis or outer layer. When the dead cells are removed, you have a smooth and beautiful skin. Exfoliation also helps to improve your skin by enhancing the blood circulation in your lymph nodes. And since Moroccan black soap is a natural exfoliate, it will help you to get the skin you desire.
Moroccan black soap is a part of the traditional Hammam experience where men & women visit steam rooms and use black soap as a first step to clean & exfoliate their skin. After allowing about fifteen minutes for the soap to sink in - it doesn't produce any foam initially - the skin is then rubbed with a scrubber (kessa glove).About the product
*Eucalyptus scented with eucalyptus globulus essential oil
*Luxurious jar soap made with Olive Oil & Black Olive Extract
*No PEGs, NO Mineral Oil, NO Silicon, NO Parabens, No testing on animals
*Olive Oil base, high in nutrients, and naturally exfoliating for a perfect finish